Stratosphere Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada
Aquarius Casino Resort, Laughlin, Nevada
Arizona Charlie’s Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
Arizona Charlie’s Casino and RV Park in Las Vegas, Nevada
Pahrump Nugget Casino in Pahrump, Nevada
Rocky Gap Casino and Resort in Flintstone, MD
PT’s Pubs Taverns
PT’s Ranch Taverns
Sierra Gold and Sierra Junction Taverns
SG Taverns in Nevada
Sean Patrick’s Taverns in Nevada
Gold Town Casino in Pahrump, Nevada
Lakeside Casino in Pahrump, Nevada
PT’s Gold Taverns
PT’s Brewing Company Taverns
Golden Route Operations Locations
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We believe that electronic security and privacy are necessary for the continued success of the Internet. In support of this, we only use the personally identifiable information (“Personal Information” or “personal data”) that you provide in accordance with the terms outlined below.
II. Notice to EU residents
This Policy is intended to provide adequate and consistent safeguards for the handling of Personal Information in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“the Directive”) and all the relevant transposing legislation of the Directive in the European Union/European Economic Area, the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act, as such laws may from time to time be amended and valid during the application of this Policy, the Privacy Shield, and any other privacy laws, regulations and principles concerning the collection, storage, use, transfer and other processing of personal data transferred from the European Economic Area or Switzerland to the United States including but not limited to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“the General Data Protection Regulation”) as of its entry into force on 24 May 2018.
III. Principles for processing Personal Information
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your Personal Information in compliance with the applicable legislation. This compliance is consistent with our desire to keep you informed and to recognize and respect your privacy rights. We agree to observe the following principles when processing Personal Information:
- Data will be processed fairly and in accordance with applicable law.
- Data will be collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not processed further in ways incompatible with those purposes.
- Data will be relevant to and not excessive for the purposes for which they are collected and used. For example data may be rendered anonymous if deemed reasonable, feasible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses.
- Data subjects in the EU will be asked to provide their clear and unequivocal consent for the collection, processing and transfer of their personal data.
- Data will be accurate and where necessary and kept up-to-date. Reasonable steps will be taken to rectify or delete Personal Information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Data will be kept only as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed. Those purposes shall be described in this Policy.
- Data will be deleted or amended following a relevant request by the concerned data subject, should such notice comply with the applicable legislation each time.
- Data will be processed in accordance with the individual’s legal rights (as described in this Policy or as provided by law).
- Appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. In case of any such violation with respect to personal data, we will take appropriate steps to end the violation and determine liabilities in accordance with applicable law and will cooperate with the competent authorities.
IV. Information we may collect.
When you use the Internet, your web browser or client software may transmit certain information to the servers that host the websites you visit. The information may include the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, the capabilities and features of your computer, your geographic location, and your movement within and interaction with the web site, including what pages you look at and what information you download. When you visit our Websites, our servers collect such information. We use this information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to our Websites.
We only collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us. “Personal Information” is information through which you can be identified. The Personal Information that we collect through our Websites or we obtain from our strategic partners depends on the nature of your online activity, such as whether you make reservations, participate in a contest, apply for employment, seek information on weddings or meetings, register as a meeting planner, or provide customer feedback or suggestions. We also may collect your Personal Information to provide you with support, billing, or other services, to add you to our mailing list (with your consent), to facilitate your entry into a contest, sweepstakes, or promotion, as part of a survey. The Personal Information that we collect from you in the above-mentioned circumstances may include your:
- home telephone number
- work telephone number
- e-mail address
- fax number
- credit card information
- purchase and reservation information
- other information that you voluntarily provide
When you complete an employment application, we may also collect your:
- Social Security number
- previous addresses
- previous names
- convictions for felonies
- whether you can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- present and past employment
- military service
- education and training
- family members who work for us
- the information listed in the online application form
A browser cookie is a small file saved on your hard drive when you visit certain websites. Browser cookies store information that a web site may use for a variety of purposes such as, but not limited to personalizing your experience, to gathering web site statistical data, which pages you visit, or visited what material you download, your Internet provider’s domain name and country, and the addresses of websites you visited immediately before and after visiting a particular web site. You can configure your browser to accept or reject browser cookies or to notify you when you are offered a cookie so you can accept or reject it.
Opt-Out and Disabling Cookies
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal data with third parties by emailing [email protected]
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.V. How we use information we collect.
We may use the information collected by us or strategic partners:
- for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via e-mail, mail, fax and other means
- to process and fulfill reservations and make a record of reservations
- to enable us to contact you for confirmation or customer service or after you sign up for or participate in certain activities
- to respond to inquiries, complaints and other communications
- for profiling or demographic purposes
VI. Disclosure and sharing of information we collect.
Except as provided below, we will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties any Personal Information obtained through our Websites or obtained from strategic partners, without your consent. We may disclose Personal Information:
- to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other legal process to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities to protect and defend Golden, and all of its officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors, and partners, in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute
- to prevent imminent physical harm
- to businesses that we may use for purposes of performing functions on behalf of us, such as companies that process credit card transactions
- in connection with the sale, assignment, or transfer of any of our properties or our Websites
VII. Enforcement rights and mechanisms
If at any time, you believe that your Personal Information has been processed in violation of this Policy, you may report the concern to the competent Golden official. In particular If you have any inquires or complaints about the use or limitation of use of your Personal Information, you may contact our corporate headquarters:
Golden Entertainment, Inc.
6569 S. Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89113
or email us at [email protected]
VIII. Rights and choice regarding providing information.
You have the right to be provided with information as to the nature of the Personal Information stored or processed about you by Tarte and may request deletion or amendments.
You may email [email protected] to review, update, and revise your Personal Information.
If access is denied, you have the right to be informed about the reasons for denial. You may resort to the dispute resolution described in this policy as well as in any competent regulatory body or authority. Tarte shall handle in a transparent and timely manner any type of internal dispute resolution procedure about Personal Information is conducted.
If any information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that the data be amended. It is your responsibility to provide use with accurate Personal Information about yourself and to inform us of any changes. (e.g. new home address or change of name).
If you demonstrate that the purpose for which the data is being processed in no longer legal or appropriate, the data will be deleted, unless the applicable law requires otherwise.
You may request access to any Personal Information maintained on you by us at any time by emailing [email protected]
Data sent to and received from our Websites is encrypted using SSL technology. General information and Personal Information collected by our Websites is stored on secure servers. The secure servers are protected by firewalls and other standard security procedures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and no security system is impenetrable. While we use reasonable security safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be completely secure or free from unauthorized access by third parties.
X. Age restrictions and children’s information
Our Websites are a general audience site intended for persons 21 years of age or older. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at www.goldenent.com/privacy.
XI. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which Tarte shares certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated email address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed will be provided
This information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is: [email protected]
Also, please note that we have not yet developed a response to browser “Do Not Track” signals, and do not change any of our data collection practices when we receive such signals. We will continue to evaluate potential responses to “Do Not Track” signals in light of industry developments or legal changes.
XII. Obligations to Data Protection Authorities
We will respond diligently and appropriately to requests from DPAs about this Policy or compliance with applicable data protection privacy laws and regulations. We will, upon request, provide DPAs with names and contact details of the individuals designated to handle this process. With regard to transfers of Personal Information, we will (1) cooperate with inquiries from the DPA responsible for the entity exporting the data and (2) respect its decisions, consistent with applicable law and due process rights. With regard to transfers of data to third parties, we will comply with DPAs’ decisions relating to it and cooperate with all DPAs in accordance with applicable legislation.
XIII. Responsible gambling
We want you to have fun in our Vegas casino.
Golden Entertainment, Inc. urges those who gamble to do so responsibly. Problem gambling is an illness that strikes people from all walks of life, but it can be treated. If you think you may have a gambling problem, or know of someone who does, please contact the Problem Gamblers Helpline at 800-522-4700. Counselors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide information on available treatment and support groups in your area for both the gambler and those affected by the gambler’s problem. All calls are completely confidential.
If after you opt-in you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, and/or for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected]
XV. Changes and contact information